the doctors ti rakau a&m
316 Ti Rakau Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland | PO Box 51023, Pakuranga 2140 | p (09) 273 8980 | f (09) 273 7099 | Email
Open 7am - 9pm weekdays, 8am - 8pm weekends and public holidays. Christmas Day closed.
GP services Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm, Fridays 8am - 4.30pm.
New patients are very welcome.
We provide a full accident and family medical service, endorsed against ACC Standards for Accident & Medical centres.
Operating from our professional, purpose-built facilities, we are open seven days a week for accident and injury, and Monday to Friday for general practice consultations.
We take a complete approach to your health and well being, providing accident and urgent care, and a full range of personal and family health care service, including childhood immunisations, asthma review and monitoring, minor surgical procedures, sexual health and contraceptive advice. We also provide an occupational health service for local businesses and industries.
- Family health care 家庭保健
- Accident care 意外护理
- Minor surgery 小手术
- Occupational health medicine 职业健康医学
- Pre-employment medicals 就业前的体检
- Company ACC 因公司意外
- Spirometry 肺活量测试
- Audiometry 听力测试
- Immigration medicals 移民体检
- Travel medicine
- Dive medicals 潜水体检
- Maritime safety medicals 海上安全体检
- Long term health conditions 长期的健康状况
- Hand and plastic specialist
- Other specialist clinics 专科门诊
- Orthopaedic service 骨科服务
- Radius Pharmacy Radius 药房
- Physiotherapy 物理治疗
- Dentist 牙医
- Ophthalmologist 眼科医生
- X-ray X-光
Flu vaccines are now available! These are free for everyone over 65, pregnant women, and people with certain long term conditions including:
• current invasive cancer
• cardiovascular disease
• respiratory disease requiring preventative inhaler therapy
• renal disease
Children from the age of 6 months can also have the flu vaccine (dosage may vary - check with your practice nurse).
Ask your doctor or practice nurse if you qualify for a free vaccine and make an appointment today.
We provide these services to help you and your family keep well.
- Breast screening: free mammograms every two years for women aged 45 to 69, phone 0800 270 200 to make your appointment
- Child immunisation: please check to see if your child's immunistion is up-to-date
- Cervical smear checks: remember to keep up-to-date with these checks
- Flu vaccinations: available in autumn & winter. Free if you are over 65, pregnant, or have a long-term condition
As part of our ongoing commitment to our community, we are offering no surcharge ACC consultations to sport clubs, gyms and schools.
- no ACC surcharge
- one-stop care; x-ray, physio, dentist, optometrist, pharmacy & visiting specialists
- open 7 days, 7am - 9pm weekdays, 8am - 8pm weekends and public holidays
- experienced health providers focused on your health needs
While no-one wants to get injured or ill as a result of sports and training, we all know it can happen – treating it promptly can make all the difference when it comes to making a good recovery.
The best time to come in to have your plaster changed is Monday – Friday, 7am – 3pm.
For all your travel vaccines and other advice, please book to see our GPs, Dr Teresa di Bartolo or Dr Fiona Ross-Taylor. Both are available Monday – Friday, 8am – 4.30 pm.
Please allow up to 6 weeks before you travel.
Our standard charges for patient consultations are:
|6 - 9||$23||$38||$33||$25|
|10 - 17||$33||$47||$42||$25|
|18 - 64||$35||$68||$53||$25|
Effective 1 August 2013
CSC = Community Services Card
After 6pm weekdays a $5 surcharge applies
A $10 surcharge applies at weekends and on public holidays
Dressing change: $15
Prescription fee: $17
Faxed prescription fee: $20
Please enquire at reception for charges for an extended GP consultation, medicals, minor surgery and special procedures