the doctors, new lynn
We provide a comprehensive, convenient, and very affordable family healthcare service, with pharmacy, dentist, eye specialists and child care centre onsite as well. We offer a number of specialised programmes, including immunisations, travel vaccinations, ongoing screening for breast and cervical cancer, and wellness and health ageing clinics.
Minor surgery including vasectomies and circumcisions is available along with traditional Chinese acupuncture, and we provide a GP service for residential care facilities. We are fully computerised, allowing us to access laboratory results straight from the lab, and as part of Waiora Healthcare PHO, we can keep our patient fees at a very affordable level. Our staff speak ten different languages including Mandarin and Cantonese.
our services 我们的服务
- Elder care - 老年护理
- Nurse specialty clinics - 护士专科诊所
- Weight management clinic - 体重管理
- Minor surgery - 小手术
- Vasectomies - 输精管切除术
- Circumcisions - 包皮环切
- Acupuncture - 针灸
- Spirometry - 肺活量测试
- Audiometry - 听力测试
- Occupational health - 职业健康
- Immigration medicals - 移民体检
- Chronic Care - 长期护理
- Diabetes clinic - 糖尿病诊所
- Radius Pharmacy – Radius 药房
- Eye specialists - 眼科专家
- Dentist - 牙医
- Podiatrist - 足病诊疗师
- Orthopaedic service / Fracture clinics - 骨科/骨折诊所
- Special skin surgery - 特殊的皮肤手术
welcome dr goh
The Doctors New Lynn welcomes a new doctor, Fred Goh, who joined us a few weeks ago. He comes from Singapore along with his wife Joanne and six children and brings extensive GP experience to the practice.
Dr Goh is fluent in English and Mandarin and speaks three other Chinese dialects including Cantonese, Hokkien And Teochew, and also a smattering of Malay.
Dr Goh warmly welcomes new patients.
how to find us
When you enrol, we’ll book you in for a free health assessment, so we can send you reminders and recalls for important health management. Being enrolled has many advantages:
Pay less to see the doctor
- Pay less for prescriptions (for subsidised medicines prescribed by your doctor)
- Appointment bookings
And that's not all! Enrolled patients also have access to:
- Repeat prescriptions by telephone where appropriate
- Reminder service for health checks
- Practice nurse advice
- House calls when appropriate
- Telephone advice
- After hours service
as required by the Ministry of Health
All patients requesting enrolment must provide one of the following as proof of identity:
- NZ passport
- NZ certificate of identity
- NZ birth certificate, Cook Islands, Niue or Tokelau birth certificate,
- NZ certificate of citizenship
- Descent registration certificate
- Social security benefit papers (with two forms of supporting ID information, one with a photo unless a passport is provided)
Please see reception if you have any questions.
Enrolled (funded) patients
GP consultation (up to 15 minutes)
& public hols
Unless it is an emergency, walk-in patients between 6pm to 8pm may not always be seen due to the workload of the doctors on duty. From 7pm onwards, patients will be assessed and triaged by nursing staff.
Patients who have booked their appointment have priority.
Thank you for your patience and co-operation.
closed for staff training
We close every Monday from 1pm to 2pm for staff training. It's important for us to keep up-to-date with the many developments in healthcare.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
meet our doctors
Our doctors and practice nurses are professionally trained to care for your health needs - whether acute or long-term. We encourage patients to choose one of our doctors to be their regular GP. To meet our doctor team: